Have any questions? Contact us

(724) 222-2022

Since 1959…

  • 1959 – Chartiers Supply founded by John Campbell
  • 1969 – Chartiers Supply merges with Stainless Steel Service & Supply and changes the company name to Camalloy, Inc. Locations in Florida, New York, Illinois and Pennsylvania
  • 1979 – 3M Industrial Products added to inventory to enhance product line and service for existing Stainless customers
  • 1983 – Bill Campbell named President of Camalloy
  • 1993 – Business downturn – Camalloy sells or closes locations; and moves all operations, sales and distribution to a single location in Washington, PA
  • 2008 – Republic Financial purchases Camalloy, Inc.
  • 2010 – Aluminum sheets added to Camalloy’s breadth of products
  • 2013 (January) – Camalloy becomes a 3M Premier Distributor
  • 2013 (May) – Art Downs accepts position as Camalloy’s President
  • 2013 (July) – Camalloy introduces New Products & Services; including carbon steel, prepainted metal and coil processing services for value-added steel and aluminum.
  • 2013 (October) – Tin Mill Products and a concentrated focus on the Container Market are added to Camalloy’s business